CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

we went to new mexico

we went to new mexico jill took us. She picked us up on thursday and we left on Friday we were supposted to leve on Sunday and then we got a flat tire so we got it fixed and everyone was tired so we stayed in a hotal and went swimming we staded in Moab. on Monday morning we left to Utah we are here today. Skyler got baptized on the 16th. That is the same day I got baptized exep mine was in Febuary last year. I got sick when I was up there. Lane got the pristhood on the 17th. Everyone had a fun time. when we were ready to go everyone was tired and exughsed. I fell asleep in the car alot it passed alot of time I waas glad when we got there. we got there around 5 or 6 I can not remember. we had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Mama said...

Hello Meggie!
Miss you and love you!
auntie minda