I am off track now! I am so glad exept that it gets boring after a few days. On Monday we took pictures of the kids and Charlie smiled in the picturers! In the first ones of him he had to sit in a chair so he would not fall over on the floor so we put him on and a few minutes later he was trying to eat the chair. It was so funny.Next week We are going up to New Mexico to see Skyler and those guys. The only part I am not llooking forward to is driving there. Hannah says it is fun to drive there but I do not at all. I think Hannah is the only one. I can't wait to see them again. I have to go! megan
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love to read your blog even though i usually know whats going on on your life. Love you!!!!!!
Hey don't forget to post about me whuppin your butt! :) Love ya sistah (heh. I said it like a gangsta :) I'm bored so maybe I'll go bug you.
Post a Comment