CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

temples

today we went to the new temple in draper. It was so cool. It was not dedicated so we got to see the whole thing. I had an awesome time. we got to see the room that you get married and we got to see the celestial room. It was so cool.Jill and her family ncame to. Grandpa and grandma came to. I have somme pictures but we are at grandma's house so I don't have my cord to get them on the computers. Tommarow I will post those pictuers. I am off track this week and next week. When we went to the temple we had to ride a bus there. On the way there the bus was awsome.(I have pictures of that to). It was cool.I have to go. I will post tommarow.

0 comments: