So my birthday was like 2 weeks ago and so Hannah was begging me to blog and catch up on stuff I have not blogged yet.So I got so many presents this year I got: a dollhouse car,I got some hair things,I got 2 shirts, Kathryn made me a paper jewelery box, And I got a real jewelry box, I got a high school musical digital picture frame, I got a big chest to put my special things in, I got some tennie shoes,I got some Barbie house furniture, And lots of other stuff. I had so much fun.Today at school it was were pajamas day. It was a lot of fun. Just so you know my mom updated her blog. Kathryn is going to work on her blog one of theses days.(Maybe)! Melinda and Zachary and Brady are up so we get to see them. This week in school is anti-bulling week so on Monday we got to were school colors and on Tuesday we got to do wacky hair day and on Wednesday we got to were sports and on Thursday we got to were sunglasses and on friday it was pajama day! got to go
megan
Thursday, January 29, 2009
my birthday and other catch up things!
Posted by Megan at 1/29/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment