CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

hey everybody. I have not posted forever. Last time I posted was in like December which was like 2 and a half months ago. I am finally off track again. I have been off track for almost a week and are all ready sick of it. I mean I like being off track and all but it gets so boring. Yesterday I went to my grandma Caren's house and we made a bunch of paper dolls and today me and Kathryn put on a puppet show for my mom and Hannah. Yesterday at grandma's I also finished my painting that I started last summer. The picture was of a flower with a bunch of water droplets. I still have to make the water droplets but I am almost done. Also this week Jill let us borrow Ramen the wii game and we have been playing it for the past few days. I am sorry I have not posted for a while but since I am off track I should be able to post more often then when I am at school!

0 comments: