CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving and other stuff

Sorry that I have not blogged for a while. I am so glad that it is almost Thanksgiving. I love to have Thanksgiving dinner with everyone. I am glad I get to see all of you there. We went to a photography workshop for 4-h it was fun. I can't find my pics of it right now but I will make another post when I can find them. I can't wait to see all of you. Were of track and so we went to get are hair trimmed but I wanted my hair short so I cut it in an a-line. It feels so short when I feel the back of my hair. We also went on a walk and I got to push Charlie. I like to push Charlie when we go on a walk. Hannah still has school sense she is in middle school. So it is weird when we are home and Hannah has to go to school. I like to play and hold Charlie when Hannah is at school. I like to be off track tell you run out of things to do in the middle of the day it has happened to me alot,Or when I want to do something that needs two people but Kathryn wants to play something I don't want to play but hers needs two people to. Sometimes we watch a movie or color when we are bored. Me and Kathryn like to play potato heads sometimes too.Well I got to go!
Megan

0 comments: