CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

4 somes

Hannah tagged me so I have to do this.
4 jobs you have had in your life

Student
helper with school(my moms preschool)
helper of babysitting(Hannah)
pertend golf teacher(at my cousins house)

4 movies you could watch over and over

Enchanted
Penelope
Pride and prejudice
narnia 1&2

4 places you have lived
this is hard because I have only lived in one house

Riverton
Riverton
Riverton
Riverton

4 t.v. shows you love to watch

Hannah Montanna(and other disney shows)
Dancing with the stars
American Idol
Wipe out

4 places who have went on vacation
Yellowstone
San Diego
Mt. Rushmore
Las Vegas

4 websites you vist daliy
Room makeovers(A website me and Hannah found)
my blog(DUH)
Hannah's blog
Webkinz

4 of your favorite foods
choclate
sandwiches
ice cream
grapes

4 places you would rather be right now
with Skyler
Hawii
New york
Warm river

4 bloggers you are tagging
um......
Kathryn
Melinda
Jordin
Jonae

I am so glad I finished this post it felt like it would take so long!
Megan

1 comments:

Hannah :] said...

Oh stop whining and being a party pooper Megan they are fun to do! However um when do you ever go on your blog? You don't go on it daily! Well so yeah see you in 5 years (it will take you that long to wake up) your favorite sister (right...right?) Nunu