CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sorry! I forgot I had a blog for a second!Lol

  1. Sorry I forgot that I had a blog so I have not written anything.On Saturday we are celebrating my dads birthday because we were in Idaho on his birthday.We had frozen pie in Idaho for his birthday and we gave him presents. These are some things he got in Idaho and on Saturday.

  1. A batmobile
  2. A transformer
  3. some plaid shorts
  4. his favorite candy pixie sticks
  5. A Nerf gun
  6. gear for his Nerf gun
  7. some peanut butter m&ms
  8. A foam airplane

I am glad Hannah reminded me that I had a blog.Love, Megan

2 comments:

Hannah :] said...

YOU SLACKER that was almost 20 days ago you have failed the blogging world keep at it! Your doting sister, Hannah who has to get candy for you since you are waiting for the great pumpkin

Hannah :] said...

MEGAN GET WORKIN ON YOUR BLOG YOU HAVEN'T WROTEN ABOUT SCHOOL OR ANY OF THAT!